What is CMS(Content Management System)?
We know from experience that some websites need content updating on a regular basis than others. A system which allows you to update the pages of your website whenever you feel like it. So you are in complete control of the content on your website and can manage the content on your web pages. There will be no need to ask your web designer to update or amend any of your text or images, you can do it yourself!
Designing a such software in the backdround of your website to enable you to use your browser and login and update your website is called CMS(Content Management System).
We design this system ideal for “non-technically minded” user. If you are able to use Microsoft Word you can easely use a such system to update your web site.
Content Management Systems allow a user to:
- Be in complete control of a website’s content
- Manage the website without any knowledge of web design
- Administer a site from any computer connected to the Internet
- Add/update images directly from PC to website
- Updates are live and occur immediately
- Please fill the Online Quote on the right of this page to discuss how we could implement CMS on to your site